quarta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2014

Kiss the rain


Thank you. 
By smash my heart. 
Thank you for leaving me in this world 
Dystopian, cold and brutal 
Thank you for letting me... 
...alone. 
For convincing me to give up. 
And giving up I tryed again 
And fell in love with something that 
maybe 
ends well 
Giving up I allowed myself to forgive me.
Because the errors were not only my guilty
And the lies also not...

Thank you. 
For giving me the chance of finding eyes more shining than yours
Smiles more honest. Warmest hugs. 
More sincere loves. 

I'll meet you again in the rain...
I'll let you hug me .. and kiss you... 
I'll let go of their liquid love...

And then I'll tell you ... 

goodbye...



Estaríamos fazendo 7 anos exatos.
Eu escrevi isso a alguns dias, e não esperava que hoje - justo hoje - eu fosse pegar essa chuva toda.
Então pensei em tudo, todos os erros e acertos...
Em todo o tempo.

E deixei a chuva ir embora...

Então... acho que só sobrou o "Adeus".

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário